- I love programming, computer science, data-structures and algorithms.
- I type using the Dvorak keyboard layout and my keyboard hasn’t jammed once. In your face QWERTY!
- My favorite sport is soccer.
- I’ve programmed two Facebook Apps (http://apps.facebook.com/telepictionary/ )
- One of my favorite jokes is about putting a moratorium on hiatus.
- My nose was once broken playing soccer (8 days before getting married).
- I’m married.
- I work for a bio-tech startup in San Diego, Stemgent, and have created most of the application logic for the commerce portion of the website (www.stemgent.com).
- I read a bunch of blogs, Google tells me: From your 16 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 640 items, starred 18 items, shared 7 items, and emailed 3 items
- I have a blog ( http://strd6.com )
- I used to be a professional gambler.
- I can’t whistle and can barely snap.
- I’m fast.
- The first programming language I learned was FORTRAN.
- I know more about web programming than a sane person would care to admit but still need to know so much more.
- I don’t like bananas, but I don’t mind food that contains bananas or even banana chips.
- I’ve created a turn based, tactical combat board game.
- I’ve programmed a text adventure game based on Edgar Allen Poe’s Cask of Amontillado.
- I don’t have cable TV.
- I like to pretend I don’t read so as to appear cool.
- I like esoteric sketch comedy (Mr. Show, The Ben Stiller Show).
- I lead a frugal lifestyle.
- I skipped a lot of classes in college to write a play: Hamlet on The Moon (http://strd6.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/hamlet-on-the-moon.pdf) Couldn’t have done it without Graham.
We’re looking for new people to get in on some exciting game development action! If you’re passionate about game design, like to create eye-catching graphics, or want to be part of cutting-edge web development, this is your opportunity.
We need people who are interested in any or all of the following areas:
- Web programming
- Graphic design
- Business development
Experience is not necessary, but enthusiasm is essential.
Send a resume and a short letter describing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!